Easter season pictures!

Easter Village looks great - first time I've heard of that. I think a trip to DLRP at Easter next year may be in order :D

Easter was celebrated for the first time last year (pictures are in our Seasons archives).

Wow, thank you for that, raptor1982!

We were in WDW for Easter last year, and apart from Mr and Mrs Easter Bunny leading the parade, there was not really anything special there. DLP looks fantastic at Easter!

Yes, definitely. We've never been at Easter either so that looks good for next year!! :sunny:

Fabulous pictures as always Raptor. I'm having to save for a new computer before I can go again so the pics do keep the Disney Cravings at bay a bit.

Thanks

Hi

I've just joined this forum and was very impressed with the pictures on this thread.

We will be taking our son to DLP next Wednesday for the Easter celebrations and are really looking forward to the experience. We are staying at the Kyriad Hotel on the resort.

I think we mostly have an idea as to where to visit during the day but I would love to know what other than Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show is there to do in Disney Village at night time. I had hoped to see Fantillusion but was disappointed to learn that it wasnt on this time of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter