• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Easter rates?

theterms

Mouseketeer
Any good rates for Easter week?

Probably not the best time to go... but I can't help it!

I just checked hotelkingdom.com for you. Royal Pacific was $239 for a standard room and $269 for a waterview room - YIKES!!!

For comparison, we are going President's Week and have a rate of $149 for a waterview room at Royal Pacific thru hotelkingdom.com

Easter looks very high!!

Good luck!

I've been watching for Easter Rates as well and haven't found anything yet. I booked a HRH Queen Deluxe (we have 5 people) many months ago, and the rack rate was $319/night. I figured the price would go down once ENT or FAN club rates became available, but it's actually now listed as $339/night. Everytime I see a reference to Hotel Kingdom I check that as well.....about a month ago, they had a good rate, but it was for a std room. We're going April 10-15; I'm starting to think we're going to be paying $319/night. If that happens, I might cut off the first and last nights and stay off-site because we're getting in late and leaving early anyway. Hoping somebody else has a lead!

We are planning to go April 7-10 and rates at Hotel Mart USA is $212 tax included, Expedia and hotel kingdom and quikbook are $239 tax not yet included. Loews website rates are 239 also.

Any one out there used Hotel Mart USA? What's the feedback?

Thanks

I booked a standard room at HRH a couple of months ago for April 5-6 for $169 a night at Hotel Kingdom. I had RPH at $199 but cancelled when I found the $169 and wanted to stay at HRH anyway. Yes, unfortunately, they've went up since. I snatched it when I saw it go under $200, especially since it's the week before Easter. Good luck.

I just now booked 2 nights at RPR, April 16 - 18, for 167.00 with my AAA membership. I believe my membership cost about 80.00 for me and my husband but a single membership is cheaper. And, I've used AAA for other travel during the course of the year and have saved far more than I've spent on the membership.

I did book another RPR room for the same dates through Hotelkingdom about 2 months ago - 169.00. My sister had decided to join us and taking over that ressie.

My son's booked a room at HRH for the same two nights, again through Hotelkingdom back in November and I believe it was about 189.00 per night. But as other's have mentioned, the price has gone up since then.

Help...

Still no ENT, FAN or APH rates for Easter...Anyone out there has great finds for easter week...aside from HotelKingdom sale last November?

No AAA card...not from US, we're from out of the country.

Thanks.

We decided against Easter - I hear it's very crowded.

I checked 1-800-BE-A-STAR and got the following rates:

6/20-6/27 HRH Garden View $187.00 FAN Club
$199.20 AAA
NO ENTERTAINMENT RATES AVAILABLE!

:headache: I got the RPR last year around the same time for $125/night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter