Easter hours not up yet, but 181 days away

mjr0483

DIS Veteran
I am kinda bummed that I am 2 days away from being able to book dining and no hours are up.

How many people book their plans before the hours are up?
Does it matter to you for making dining reservations?

I hate that they don't have the hours posted at 190 days so you can plan things out better. I wouldn't want to grab a ppo breakfast and then find out the park was going to already be open.

Disney has had a 180 day rolling calendar for quite some time.
If you have room/package booked you should be able to log in and go to "add plans" and then "add places"? I think that's what it is and you'll be able to see the hours for your stay at this point.

BTW hours can and do change about 3-6 weeks prior.
When going around Easter you can definitely expect MK hours to be extended and possibly more EMH added.

I am kinda bummed that I am 2 days away from being able to book dining and no hours are up.

How many people book their plans before the hours are up?
Does it matter to you for making dining reservations?
We all do!!!
I look at past dates, ie, if I'm going the first Monday in December, I'll check to see historically what they've done. Sometimes that helps.
Once I've booked my fast passes, I stay committed. And in the event of a PPO restaurant, if they switch to EMH, I drop the ADR, or try to modify it, IF it's something I really want.
But, pretty much everyone is in the same boat. All you can do is hope for the best!

I can totally relate I made my three reservations I wanted over Easter not knowing and waiting to see if they release EMM hours for TSL which will change my days etc..

I just booked extra and will cancel accordingly

The only one it will affect is PPO at BOG, since MK is the one park they historically open early during busy times.
But yeah it does suck that we have to know our plans 180+ days, but Disney can wait till 3-6 weeks out to move things around

Disney has had a 180 day rolling calendar for quite some time.
If you have room/package booked you should be able to log in and go to "add plans" and then "add places"? I think that's what it is and you'll be able to see the hours for your stay at this point.

BTW hours can and do change about 3-6 weeks prior.
When going around Easter you can definitely expect MK hours to be extended and possibly more EMH added.

Unfortunately, they botched it up when they changed MDE. I'm still trying to figure out how to display it the way it used to be done. ugh.

The only one it will affect is PPO at BOG, since MK is the one park they historically open early during busy times.
But yeah it does suck that we have to know our plans 180+ days, but Disney can wait till 3-6 weeks out to move things around

Plan on the MK opening earlier than normal, and be prepared to make a decision in regards to BOG. In regards to changing hours, they can change the day of. I have been when the park stayed open later and it was announced while I was in the park.

If you look at historical hours, yiou can get an idea. I make my plans and usually just keep them. If I book a PPO meal, I am prepared to drop it if I want to take advantage of the early open.

I had booked what I thought was a PPO breakfast at CP that week, only to see after I'd booked it that there's AM EMH that day. Oh well.

I had booked what I thought was a PPO breakfast at CP that week, only to see after I'd booked it that there's AM EMH that day. Oh well.
CP doesn't give you any advantage anyway, since it puts you behind the rope drop crowd

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter