• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Easter Dinner?

travellady

If only the world could be like WDW every day!
Now that Christmas is over, I'm thinking more about my Easter trip to WDW. I'll be there Easter Day and could eat almost anywhere - parks, resorts, just depends on menus.

If you were there for a previous Easter, where did you eat? Did you like it? Why or why not?

I ate at Tony's Town Sqaure for Thanksgiving 2 years ago and although the experience was great, the food was so so. I don't plan on heading there on Easter Sunday.

Wondering about this, also.
From what I have read, most restaurants dont offer any type of special Easter menu.

There is an Easter Brunch at Chef Mickey's (Contemporary); also, you can check to see if Partk Fair (GF), or Cape May (BC) are having one -- used to but not sure anymore. Otherwise, just pick one of your own favorites as they will be serving their usual daily menu. Disney does not treat Easter like Christmas. There are some decorations, the hotels have Easter Egg hunts Easter morning, and there is usually an Easter Parade (simply the daily parade with Easter theme floats added) that usually runs everyday the week befor Easter and on Easter, but beyond that most is going to be like any spring break week (except for the crowds which are huge).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter