Easter Bunny?!?

We will be going the exact same dates as the OP and I was thinking of bringing some candy and also buying some while we're there. Anyway the quote above, about melting issues, made me think. We will be flying and I always thought that the area where the suitcases are stored under the plane was cold so I didn't think there would be any issues with the candy melting. Is that correct?

Also, the 2nd quote, about TSA having a "field day" with the poster since they were traveling with candy/food...if it's in your checked luggage it's OK, isn't it? I thought just maybe a problem if you're bringing it in your carry on. Is that correct, can I bring candy in my checked luggage without a problem?

Thanks to all who can be of help :flower3:

We did both carry-on and checked. With carry-on we were detained for 20 mins. Mini muffins looked like candles. TSA also went through the checked bag that had candy. We got a lovely TSA card that they did and all our stuff was tossed and some candy was removed. Like I said it’s a never again for us and not worth it.

How old are your children? If they’re past the believer age I would bring/buy one kind of Easter candy and attach to a gift card. If they still believe then I would buy some things there, but use use bags instead of baskets.

How old are your children? If they’re past the believer age I would bring/buy one kind of Easter candy and attach to a gift card. If they still believe then I would buy some things there, but use use bags instead of baskets.

2 are past believers age, one is on the fence (wants to believe but doesn’t really I don’t think) and one still does believe. Usually their baskets have a swim suit a big bunny and some eggs. I wanted to do something special since we are in Disney though. I think I will just go to Target when down there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter