Easter baskets in the room!

jazz0007

DIS Veteran
Just need a little help with ideas! We will be home the week leading up to Easter and leaving the day after. I would love to make baskets for my kids to get in the room while we're there. However, they are older and I need ideas!! Son is 12....Daughter is 15. Any creative parents out there have ideas (besides the obvious Disney candy :) ) for me? Thank you!!!

We always do a new swimsuit, flip flops, and sunglasses in our Easter baskets. Something they need and get a fun one or nicer one.

Our guys are younger, so the Easter bunny is a big deal. We're picking up beach towels, Disney candy, a plush, and a gift card for each on our first day at the resort. On Pinterest I found a way to twist and rubber band the towel, throw some goggles on it and it looks like a bunny (search beach towel Easter basket). I'm pretty excited!

Great ideas so far! We are in the same boat. I was thinking of lipgloss, body lotion, gc to DW & gc for iTunes. On Pinterest they showed an open umbrella with all of the Easter stuff inside of it.

We’ll be@ WDW for Easter too. So far I’ve gotten Disney gift cards, a small crossbody purse that can basically carry phone & small stuff, & magic band. Planning on getting her a beanie boo ( she’s into those) & gift certificate for Michaels ( to make slime)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter