Easter 2015 resort

kenny

DIS Veteran
We are going week after Easter 2015 and currently are booked in a 1br LVIV at BLT.

Having stayed at BLT many times looking for something new. Was thinking BCV, BWV or AKV. Stayed at BCV before but in studio. Never did BW or ak. Afraid during Easter week we will get annoyed with the distance/transportation to AKV so that was third choice.

What are peoples thoughts for this week and chances of getting at 7 months.

Thx

BCV or BWV are great. If you want a break from the super busy parks, there's always plenty of things going on around the Boardwalk. Although, it can be trying on one's patience to travel to the parks from AKV, it is a great resort with a lot of stuff going on as well. We never tire of watching the animals or listening to stories from cast members. We have two home resorts: BWV and AKV. We love them both! If you think the transportation would bother you, then I would definitely go with BWV.

From your post, I assume you mean by "week after Easter" the week that begins with Easter Sunday. Easter week is not a high DVC demand time. At 7 months out for Easter week for both 2013 and 2014, you could have gotten the following 1BRs: BLT lake view and theme park view, VWL, SSR, OKW, AKV savanna and standard view, BWV all views, and BCV. You could also have gotten a 1BR at VGF in 2014 but the resort was still so new that you cannot estimate future porbability on that fact.

As far as distance/transportation, we have found that AKV bus service for going to MK, AK, or DD is actually better and quicker than the BWV bus service for those, better and quicker than the BLT and VWL bus service for Studios, AKV and DTD.

As far as distance/transportation, we have found that AKV bus service for going to MK, AK, or DD is actually better and quicker than the BWV bus service for those

Agree, buses for BWV stop at Swan&Dolphin (2 separate stops, not 1). And sometimes they also stop at Yacht & BCV. We've encountered the 5 stop buses several times. If your trip will be mostly Epcot/DHS, go with BWV. If you're planning a big portion at MK or AK, I'd book elsewhere.

Yes would get there Good Friday

How does bwv compare to bc? We really liked bc but were thinking of trying something new. Like the be atmosphere and walk to Epcot

Does akv atmosphere trump the distance to resort ? Easter is really crowded so thought be area might be better since we can walk or boat to 2 parks. But akv. Looks really cool

We are also thinking maybe Easter 2015. Can't decide between that or second week of February. Here is a question for those that have travelled at that time. Which is the busier week? Week leading up to Easter or the week after. DD6 has her break the week after Easter so I'm hoping that's the less busy week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter