Easiest way to enlarge & transfer image to wall??

toystory1130

Mouseketeer
I am redecorating my DD's room and wondered if anyone could help me with this idea. I was wanting to blow up some Ariel pictures at maybe a copy place and somehow transfer it to her wall to paint in. I'm not sure how to transfer it though or even if I can find somewhere to enlarge it, I was thinking something like 4-5'. Anyone ever done something like this?? I would appreciate any thoughts...

first you make a copy of your picture onto a transparancy. then you borrow an overhead projector (check your local library, your job or your childs school) we have one at work so i took it home for the week end :rolleyes1
then you put your tansparancy on the projector and aim it at the wall. trace the lines in pencil, then go over it in a sharpie and paint it in like a coloring book. I did my sons room and it came out very cute! Pm me with any questions. pm me if you would like to see the pictures
jennifer in CT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter