• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

earning your ears

When you get to different numbers of posts your title changes. So at the moment with your 17 posts you are still 'earning your ears' :) As your post count increases your title will change.

KayleeUK said:
When you get to different numbers of posts your title changes. So at the moment with your 17 posts you are still 'earning your ears' :) As your post count increases your title will change.
thanks for that i cant believe i didnt find this years ago all that time ive lost i just luv disney but alas ive only been twice this will be my third trip and i dount it will be my last jillxx :thewave:

luvtinkerbell said:
where do i find uk community?
If you go back out to all the forums it's the one just below the trip planning forums. You should see it if you scroll down. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter