Early or Late Dining Seating?

FanofDis

Mouseketeer
We are going on the Eastern cruise 4/3/04 and are scheduled for the early dining. Myself, DH & DS (16 year old) will be on this cruise. Will the late seating be better for my son to participate in teen activities and for us to be seated with another teen or should we change to the 8:30 seating (my husband prefers not like to eat this late).

There is a good balance of families with kids of all ages at both seatings so don't consider that a factor. We also prefer to eat earlier. We've done late seating once to give more time before dinner. And won't be doing it again, as it was just too late for us. Don't have a teen so I can't comment on how seating would work/not work with teen activities but I don't think it would impact much either way, as they tend to schedule most activities away from both seatings of dinner.

It depends on what kind of hours you like to keep at home. We're more night people, my kids like to sleep late so late seating worked for us. We slept through breakfast everyday, ate lunch then had a snack if hungry later. Your teen will meet everyone else either way, they hit the ship and you hardly ever see them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter