Early Morning Magic & Pre-Park "Opening"

Tinker_Belle

DIS Veteran
Last year, we were in the park early for BBB and done by 8:30 AM when the park opened at 9. We noticed people were walking onto Mine Train, so we joined them. This year, we had a similar plan, but now I notice that they have Early Morning Magic that day. Are there wristbands or something that we'll have to show or can we still ride early if we do end up finishing before 9 again?

Last year, we were in the park early for BBB and done by 8:30 AM when the park opened at 9. We noticed people were walking onto Mine Train, so we joined them. This year, we had a similar plan, but now I notice that they have Early Morning Magic that day. Are there wristbands or something that we'll have to show or can we still ride early if we do end up finishing before 9 again?

You won't be allowed to ride until 9:00. They may start a line somewhere near 7DMT, so you can be in the line, but they may hold you somewhere in Fantasyland until 9:00. EMM people have exclusive access to 7DMT, Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, Princess Fairy Hall, IASM, Mad Tea Party, and Little Mermaid.

They will hold you (maybe even in the queue) until exactly 9am. EMM guests will use the Fastpass line until 9am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter