Early morning magic @ hs

jameyh

Mouseketeer
We are going in January and staying off site. Touring plans currently has both of our Hollywood studios day listed as a 3 (wed & Thursday) do y'all think I can get a sdd fastpass at 30 days out?? Weighing my options: fast pass vs early morning magic ($350)

I have 2 sons ages 12 & 6, this is really the must dos at HS for thm and me!

Probably unlikely to get a FP for four at 30 days ... BUT no need to pay for EMM if you don't want to. Just show up 60-75 minutes before park opening and ride it at rope drop.

The other option is to get in line shortly before closing for a shorter wait. As long as you are in line, you'll get to ride.

Another option is to FP one of the 3 TSL rides for the evening and ride the other 2 Standby before or after your FP ride.

In Sept, we had an 8:00p FP for TSM. We entered the TSL at 7:30p and rode AS2 Standby. Then, we used the TSM FP, ate at Woody’s, then rode SDD Standby while viewing the SW fireworks from the queue.

90 minutes total to do all of TSL prior to the 9:00p close.

We got in line for SDD right before the park closed in July and we waited about an hour which wasn’t too bad for what the line can be during the day.

Sdd 30 days out is unlikely, but it's possible if you keep refreshing. I've grabbed one twice 24 hours out for a party of 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter