Early Morning Magic (EMM) - Fantasyland WATCH for Jan.-Mar. 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got mine for January 9th. Does anyone know if photopass photographer are out in front of the castle for this event?

Got mine for January 9th. Does anyone know if photopass photographer are out in front of the castle for this event?

I did the event in mid August. I was disappointed to find that (on that particular day at least) they had the EMM people line up outside the gates on the side and didn't let us enter the park until 7:45. That was the same time that they let everyone enter. If you had the EMM wrist band they then let you proceed up on the right of the castle and into Fantasyland. There were photoopass CM's all down Main Street and by the castle but since everyone was allowed to enter it wasn't empty. There was also a photographer kind of by Sleepy Hollow on the bridge that allowed a good view of the castle. That was a good spot, but unfortunately my picture was ruined because my 8 year old was making making a face. She was upset for the delay...she wanted to start riding rides without anymore waiting.

You do not buy EMM admission for children under 3. We went in May and did not buy it for our son, who is under 3.

Correct. But you are technically supposed to include them in your reservation, like any ADR. You won’t be charged for anyone under 3 at checkout.

Yay bought it for myself and my older daughter. Mine train is her favourite and it will be great to have a bit of one on one time too.

There’s no way my husband is paying extra for the privilege of waking up even earlier (rope drop is a hard enough sell) and my younger daughter will almost certainly not like Mine Train.

Correct. But you are technically supposed to include them in your reservation, like any ADR. You won’t be charged for anyone under 3 at checkout.

Oh yes I agree. It’s a little confusing...you include them, but you’re not actually buying anything for them. I just didn’t want anyone to think they’d be forking over $$ for their baby!

Thanks for all the answers - just rebooked for all 4 of us, the 2 year old included!

I'm going to join in here, even though I am hoping for April 2018. We are going 4/8-4/15 and I'm really hoping to do this!

Any idea why January 30th is not included? I'm so bummed, this is the only day we could participate.

Any idea why January 30th is not included? I'm so bummed, this is the only day we could participate.

That’s the one date out of the 2018 mix that I can’t immediately figure out. That prior Sunday is the Pro Bowl and last year Disney played host to many players/families and had a few things around property on/around that date, but it wasn’t anything major. That’s probably not the reason but it’s the only major event near that date that seems to be out there.

What about the week in March with none? Of course the whole time we are there. Sigh.

What about the week in March with none? Of course the whole time we are there. Sigh.

Wish we could explain. Evidently Disney thinks that’s a busy spring break week. Or there’s no logic behind it at all. Could go either way. o_O

Could the excluded week in March (the week I'll be there,too ) possibly be excluded because the park will be opening early due to high expected crowds? ie, not a 9am opening day?

Yes, park will open to general public at 9am. You can eat EMM breakfast (at Pinocchio Village Haus) until 10am.

Everyone has a different value for these things, but it's not just 3 rides... it's 3 rides (2 of which are VERY popular) over and over and over... But if you don 't love 7DMT and PP enough to want to ride them 5+ times each, then EMM isn't for you. Oh, an an unadvertised bonus that happened 2/3 times I have done EMM is that the carousel is open too (which my kids love).

We did EMM in July. The Carousel was open as well as It's a Small World. So we had 5 rides in total open. And then we were able to be first in line for Haunted Mansion at 9am. With breakfast, we thought EMM was one of the best value things we did.

Anyone know how quickly these sell out? We're going to be there the first week of February and we want to do this, but I want to make our final payment first.

I just booked for Jan. 9th. We are staying offsite...anyone know how we will get to Magic Kingdom that early? Heard conflicting reports on if the ferry or monorail is running that early if we drive and park there. Don't want to pay the extra $$ and then be ;ate because we can't figure out how to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter