Early Morning Magic (EMM) - Fantasyland WATCH for Jan.-Mar. 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the park open to all at 9 am on these days? Just asking because it mentions the event goes until 10 am. I don't think I'll be paying $350 for my family of 5 for breakfast and *3* rides.

Yes, but you would have from 7:45 to 9:00 to ride those 3 rides as many times as you wanted. At 9:00 you could line up for other rides when the park opens and then you would have until 10 to go have breakfast.

Would the park open to all at 9 am on these days? Just asking because it mentions the event goes until 10 am. I don't think I'll be paying $350 for my family of 5 for breakfast and *3* rides.

Yes, park will open to general public at 9am. You can eat EMM breakfast (at Pinocchio Village Haus) until 10am.

Everyone has a different value for these things, but it's not just 3 rides... it's 3 rides (2 of which are VERY popular) over and over and over... But if you don 't love 7DMT and PP enough to want to ride them 5+ times each, then EMM isn't for you. Oh, an an unadvertised bonus that happened 2/3 times I have done EMM is that the carousel is open too (which my kids love).

Considering the dates show up on the EMM event calendar, considering this confirmed!! Will be my 3rd EMM!

:dancer:

I noticed that. Strangely, if I select a date (unavailable dates aren't clickable) for January-March, it says there is no availability. So, they've essentially confirmed the dates, but won't sell the tickets yet.

Yes, park will open to general public at 9am. You can eat EMM breakfast (at Pinocchio Village Haus) until 10am.

Everyone has a different value for these things, but it's not just 3 rides... it's 3 rides (2 of which are VERY popular) over and over and over... But if you don 't love 7DMT and PP enough to want to ride them 5+ times each, then EMM isn't for you. Oh, an an unadvertised bonus that happened 2/3 times I have done EMM is that the carousel is open too (which my kids love).

Plus, you get a breakfast which is actually pretty decent. At Disney, that would probably cost $20-25 by itself (deducting slightly as no characters).

We're there March 9 (right AFTER UGH!) to the 14, so I'm desperately wishin' & hopin' & thinkin' & prayin' they'll add Tues March 13. My daughter wants to do this SO badly!
We are there this week too. I'm so sad. I really wanted to do this for my daughter as well.

Yup, I wouldn't disparage anyone who wanted to pay it, just saying for me, the price doesn't match what you get. I have a 7 yr old and 2 teenagers so the rides available aren't ones we'll likely be riding over and over. 7DMT is good but PP is a one and done for us.

I was really hoping we could do EMM on our November trip but I guess not meant to be. Now I am deciding whether to splurge and do it on our short January trip to do Disney After Hours. Maybe that would be too much to do both. Am I right that the dates are showing up but just not bookable yet? It isn't sold out?

Last edited:
This is great! I'm hoping for 3/4. I'm doing all we can to minimize crowds and lines. I've got a PPO BOG reserved as a back-up but EMM would be so much better. 7DMT, Peter Pan Flight, then Haunted Mansion (maybe BTMRR instead if we are feeling chippy) right at rope drop before heading back to enjoy breakfast sounds pretty nice.

This. Exactly. We will be stalking you from ride to ride!

Why did they get my hopes up!! The site let me click on March 4th and search for the time, but then said unavailable. I want my tickets!!!!

Don’t panic. The posted dates will become bookable in 1-3 day. Almost all special events (dessert parties, etc) happen like this. They are posted and a few days later become bookable. Don’t worry, they are not all sold out!

Don’t panic. The posted dates will become bookable in 1-3 day. Almost all special events (dessert parties, etc) happen like this. They are posted and a few days later become bookable. Don’t worry, they are not all sold out!
Agreed, there's no way they're sold out. They JUST posted them and the people in this thread are probably the majority of people in the world who even know about it. ;)

I just bought my tickets for 5 on March 4th!

My kids woke me up insanely early, but now I am a lot less grumpy!

I just bought my tickets for 5 on March 4th!

My kids woke me up insanely early, but now I am a lot less grumpy!

Just bought mine, too! I'm really glad to have it booked before our FP+ date. There's going to be loads of BOG PPOs opening up now that EMM dates are bookable. Lots of people getting reservation finder texts this morning ...

I'll be looking for you and your family, too! Hooray for EMM!

Just bought some as well! Was I correct to only buy 2 adults and 1 child, since my youngest is under 3y?

Just looked at my statement, I have all 4 of us including the baby on our reservation, but only got charged for 2 adults and 1 child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter