Early "Magic Hour" question

Scrappymags

Earning My Ears
Anyone in the "know" about these? I'm thinking that on those days, those parks with the extra hour are going to be the busiest. Anyone know if that is indeed the case? TIA!

go for the early hour - if you can get up - then when the parks get too busy for you between 10:00 and 11:30 am - either go back to the resort for naps, swimming and lunch - or go to another park.

Hi there - I'm spending Christmas at the Contemporary Resort. That looks like snow in the photo above - is it going to be cold in late December?

Benjamin

Hi Britpack: wlecome to the Dis boards. I am pretty sure that the pictures are not of WDW in Florida-probably disneyland Paris. It may be cold in late December, but it probably will not snow. I've been twice in December, and have needed sweatshirts and gloves, but not a heavy winter coat.

We went Nov 15-22. We found that the only day we went for Early entry we had the longest wait to get in. Now that could have been a fluke. That was at AK

Yes its christmas at dlp... Cold but wonderful...This year its off to WDW...Now I am hoping not to need the cuddly full length coats, and woolie hats but what will the weather be like...

ahhh Paris - I see! Yes, I've been at DLP in the rain too. Thanks for that.

The British are coming! - WDW Contemporary 15-31 December.

We tried early entry a couple of times and have learned to avoid it. Even in the off season that is where everyone heads. We sleep for an extra hour and are well rested so we can stay up late. We sometimes go to the park that had early entry later in the day when everyone is sick of fighting the crowds and leaves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter