Early entry/resort question.

Port Orleans and Caribbean Beach sleep 5, you will have to book a room for 5, there is no way around it.
2 rooms at pop or any of the all Stars is an option or a family suite, the family suites at music are less expensive than AoA
Have fun

We are a family of 5. Our youngest is 5 and very small. Of course the options for a resort for 5 people are small. We are also looking into a “4 person room” and throwing a mattress on the floor for our youngest. My question is how would this work for her “early entry”, as she isn’t registered to our room, her pass would register this....so how would this work? Or maybe it wouldn’t??

You can't do it. If you can't afford the Disney rooms for 5, there are plenty of offsite options. Try the Disney Springs hotels. They have magic hours as well.

Will you be driving or flying? As a pp mentioned, you could look into the Disney Springs hotels or some of the other options that have more space for the five of you.

For onsite, you could look into a suite at AoA, book two rooms, book a mod that holds five, or try to rent DVC points for a studio or 1 bedroom. The values are under 300 square feet, so it might feel really cramped, even with just 4 people. Five exceeds the maximum, though. If you are just using the room to sleep, go with the least expensive option for 5 that causes the least hassle with transportation.

It’s Disney....lol of course you can’t. Nor would I want too. Just curious :)

I would do two things. First I would look at the resort rooms that can accomodate 5 people because That mattress would be a dead giveaway that there are more in a room than should be there, and that never ends well. I would plan to visit when the odds of scoring Free dining or decent room only discounts have been high, so I woudl look at historical discounts to have an idea, and then figure out what that option will cost.

Once I knew about what a room cost, I would compare it to offsite lodging, and then make a plan. The resorts that accomodate five have been listed upthread, so start there.

What I would NOT do is to begin by trying to see how to skirt the perks of onsite when I cannot have my entire family accomodated in an onsite room because you are lookign at rooms and costs that are not feasable for your family.

If this is your first trip consider a good Disney TA, and then give that TA your budget. You will be provided options that pertain to your finances.

As the mom of a family of 5, here are the options as I recall them:

- a suite at one of the values.. ASMusic will be cheaper than Art of Animation.
- 2 hopefully connecting (Not just "adjoining") rooms at a value-- but Disney can't guarantee they'll connect.
- 1 room at one of the mods with a trundle or Murphy bed. Look at Port Orleans Riverside and Caribbean Beach, not sure where else
- a cabin at Fort Wilderness
- a standard room at any of the Deluxes that sleep 5: Contemporary (look at Garden Wing), Poly, Grand Floridian, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter