Early Entry Question

BetsyAnn

Mouseketeer
I think I know the answer but I have to be right if I am going to get everyone up really early. The official openning time is 8 am so does that make early entry 6:30 am. I will be in Big trouble if I get this one wrong. lol

Thanks!

Yes, you're correct. We were there Wednesday and Thursday, 6/27 and 6/28; EE was on Thursday. Official opening was 9 AM that day, and EE was at 7:30.

I was really surprised how uncrowded EE at DL is compared with MK at WDW. It was wonderful, and well worth getting up early for.

Set that alarm clock, and cheer them on! :D

It is amazing how much the early entry is worth the loss of sleep minutes!! You can more than half of everything that is open in that hour and a half!!

EE is so worth it we went on 20 rides in a hour. It was wonderful we would go early and then when it got real crowded we would leave and go back by the pool and relax and the kids would they take a nap if needed. EE Is the way to go.... Are ee was at 6:30

Just got back from Disneyland -- Mainly the rides in Fantasyland and Tommorrowland were open. We got there right at 6:30 am - and did every ride in Fantasyland without wait and finished in there in about 45 minutes and then moved on to Matterhorm and Autotopia. Def. worth it for us

EE is the best!!!! We did it even when we were doing a DCA day. Start off at DL, watch the mass of humanity enter the park and then cross the way to DCA. It was worth getting up early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter