Early Entry for Resort guests

smt0077

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if you are a resort guest and thus get early entry for being a resort guest, can you save the early entry privelege on your park hopper ticket
for a later date. Say I will be a resort guest for a few days, but will then
be moving to a non Disney hotel- can I use my early entry as a resort
guest the days I am staying there and then use the early entry from my
hopper on the day I will be at another non Disney hotel? Or will they
force me to use my hopper entry first?

Anyone know?

I have reservations at GCH and purchased 4-day park hopper passes. No mention was made of additional EE days for DLR guests when I made the reservations, other than the 1-day that comes with the park hopper passes. I called to confirm my reservations today, and after reading here about EE days for every DLR guest, asked about it. The CM that answered the phone said that one EE day applied only to people that purchase a 3-day or more park hopper pass, and that no additional days were given just for being a guest of DLR.
Is this something that's offered only if you purchase through a travel agent, or some other way than directly through Disney?

It is supposed to be for any Disney resort hotel guest. All you need
to do is show your room charge slip to get in early. I have heard
that the perk could go away any time, but know they were still doing
as of this past week. Perhaps that particular CM was not aware of it.

You can also enter California Adventure 1/2 hour before official opening time, by using the Grand Californian entrance, just for being a resort guest.

No to get EE for being a resort guest you need to show your room key that shows your dates of stay.

Just so I am clear, if I am staying at the DLH I can do ee by showing my room stuff and enter CA 1/2 hour early through GC? Wish I had known that last year when we were there.

The early entry to DL for guest is newer. DCA opens 30 mins early every day for everyone not just guests. You can enter through the main turnstyles. Only Soarin' Over California is open during this time. And the stores in Sunshine plaza.

As of this Sunday when we checked into the Disneyland Hotel, you need to show the room charge slip (that shows your date of departure) to have use of early entry.

You should be able to use your charge slip for early entry while you are staying on property and use your hopper early entry when you move across the street to the neighboring hotels.

The room key doesn't show the check-out date, but it is needed (most of the time) to use the Grand Californian entrance into DCA.

I watched a CM deny entrance to someone who didn't have a key this morning.

all4fun said:
The room key doesn't show the check-out date, but it is needed (most of the time) to use the Grand Californian entrance into DCA.

I watched a CM deny entrance to someone who didn't have a key this morning.
WOW, really? We have used the DCA enterance numerous times with no trouble. (but not in the last 18 months or so though)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter