Early December???????

chip64

Mouseketeer
pirate: Our last stay at DLR was at the Paradise Pier during Easter of 2005, which btw. I honestly and probably am in the minority thought was pretty nice especially for the price and it was a vast improvement over the old looking Pacific plus we were given a resort view of Paradise Pier at no extra charge which was very nice. Our 1st visit was in 1997 and we stayed at what was then the Disneyland Pacific, I think. We have also stayed at the DL hotel a couple of times in 1999 and 2000. Also the GC with a standard view in 2003. Now here is my ???? We really want to be able to attend the official 50th at DL because not only did we go to the 45th, we also attended the 25th anniversary at WDW for our 1st of many visits to the world. I was just curious as to know if anyone thinks that early December of this year would be a good time to visit as far as crowds go? Or are all bets off due to the 50th celebration? Also does anyone have a clue aa to there being any discounts if any for early december? Thanks, Chip. Sorry so long but as usual I go on for too long!!!! Also any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated!!!!! Thanks again, Chip.

Early Dec of 2005 was crowded, even on weekdays. Since apparently the 50th will still be going on, I expect more of the same.

Is the celebration being extended? I had believed it was originallg going through September or October only. :confused3

I have been once in December but it was 2004. We went first week of December and it was great. Not busy at all and beautiful.

Went in mid december '05 on a weekend and it was as crowded as I had seen in 10+ years. it was as crowded then as when we went in late May, just after the beginning of the 50th.

Like npealer we were there first week of December 2004 and it was fantastic.

Rooms were cheap, the parks were empty and we got to do dozens and dozens of rides with little or no queuing. Weather was cool, but not cold and we had the holiday of our lives.

I was also under the impression the 50th was winding up by the middle of this year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter