Early Dec. Park Hours?

Stephen's Mom

<font color=green>Had a California Adventure<br><f
Doe anyone know what time the parks close in the first 2 weeks of December? Also, will there still be regular fireworks and parades or will they only happen on select days (like the weekend - in which case I assume they'll be dreadfully crowded). Thanks for the help!

Typically the parks close pretty early in the off-season, as early as 6:00 or 7:00 pm on weekdays, later on weekends. Parades usually run daily year-round (not sure about the new Electrical Parade, though) but Fantasmic and the fireworks only run on weekends, if at all, during the off-season.

Parades, shows, etc. are only released through mid-August at the moment, I think we have a while to wait for December info. :)

Thanks for the info Michelle! We are planning to be in DL DCA at DGC Hotel 12/1-12/5. It looks like I'll really have to really plan around the weekend, if that's when the parades are. I hope going in December isn't a bad choice. We thought it would be great to see DL and the DCA decorated up for Christmas... We've been to WDW many times and love it during the holidays.

In addition to the hours, does anyone know if there will be any celebrating Walts 100th, since DL is the park whewe it all started?

Thanks!

We went the second week of Dec last year and park hours were 10-8 during the week. With extended (somewhat) hours on the weekend. The only parade was the Christmas Parade and it showed twice daily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts