Early Dec. 2019 Nothing Available

Yes. But perhaps people who booked early December trips as place holders moved their entire reservation once Riv opened? Or maybe a hole opened in the time-space continuum. Frankly I don't care WHY. I'm just happy we got our trip booked.

I also think it relates to the refurb and inventory set aside for that. The inventory populated a couple days ago and included Oct and Nov days that had long been "sold out".

If you are a direct buyer then Disney will do a “welcome home” booking for you.

For The welcome home booking you need to contact your guide. They can’t guarantee which resort you will get but even with zero availability online they might be able to accommodate you.

The welcome home booking is only available to direct buyers which haven’t made their first booking yet.

Yes, I'm a direct buyer... Thanks for your help, I will give them a call.

We are at Beach Club this week in a 1 BR which I surprisingly got at 6 months out. We got back to our room a little while ago and I checked the DVC site for December 4-7, and there was a 2 BR at Saratoga Springs, so I jumped on it.

I was surprised to see availability, because I waitlisted the same room type at Saratoga, and it is still on my dashboard. Just happy to have a confirmed room at this point, as we want to spend a few days at WDW before boarding the Fantasy.

I still have our home resort (BLT) waitlisted, as we always enjoy staying there.

We are at Beach Club this week in a 1 BR which I surprisingly got at 6 months out. We got back to our room a little while ago and I checked the DVC site for December 4-7, and there was a 2 BR at Saratoga Springs, so I jumped on it.

I was surprised to see availability, because I waitlisted the same room type at Saratoga, and it is still on my dashboard. Just happy to have a confirmed room at this point, as we want to spend a few days at WDW before boarding the Fantasy.

I still have our home resort (BLT) waitlisted, as we always enjoy staying there.

Waitlists don't drop from the dashboard when they match anymore.

Yeah it seemed like a lot of availability dropped today. I was able to snag 4 nights at Boulder ridge Nov 30-Dec 3 and two nights at Copper creek studio Dec 12-14

Yeah it seemed like a lot of availability dropped today. I was able to snag 4 nights at Boulder ridge Nov 30-Dec 3 and two nights at Copper creek studio Dec 12-14

Just curious, if you don't mind me asking, were your BRV nights for a 1BR? Or Studio?

I know . . . I miss that little trick. :teeth:

Me too. It was nice to know that I could stop searching for that day. If I don't have a match but need a day and am restricted to only 2 waitlists then I'm searching for anywhere until I have a match. Or even just to know I don't have to worry about a room change if I do have some place else to stay.

Me too. It was nice to know that I could stop searching for that day. If I don't have a match but need a day and am restricted to only 2 waitlists then I'm searching for anywhere until I have a match. Or even just to know I don't have to worry about a room change if I do have some place else to stay.

Why do you think they stopped removing the WL from your dashboard when it matched? Also, do I assume that the WL is still active if it appears on my dashboard, unless and until I receive a confirming email from MS that my WL was fulfilled?

Why do you think they stopped removing the WL from your dashboard when it matched? Also, do I assume that the WL is still active if it appears on my dashboard, unless and until I receive a confirming email from MS that my WL was fulfilled?

Because I had called in about cancelling a reservation and the first thing the CM told me was that I had a waitlist match sitting there. It still showed on the dashboard. Once the finalized it for me then of course it was gone. There's been other reports of people discovering the same thing following an update that was done a few months ago. I don't recall exactly when though.

Because I had called in about cancelling a reservation and the first thing the CM told me was that I had a waitlist match sitting there. It still showed on the dashboard. Once the finalized it for me then of course it was gone. There's been other reports of people discovering the same thing following an update that was done a few months ago. I don't recall exactly when though.

Ah ok...I wonder why the system stopped removing the WL when it matched. Guess they want a human to confirm it before they remove it?

Ah ok...I wonder why the system stopped removing the WL when it matched. Guess they want a human to confirm it before they remove it?

No idea. A CM always had to confirm it before when it matched and was removed. It could have been done on purpose or might have been an IT change that was just done. It made it the way it used to be.

No idea. A CM always had to confirm it before when it matched and was removed. It could have been done on purpose or might have been an IT change that was just done. It made it the way it used to be.

Well, either way, thanks for always sharing your knowledge with us. It helps me to navigate DVC!

If you are a direct buyer then Disney will do a “welcome home” booking for you.

For The welcome home booking you need to contact your guide. They can’t guarantee which resort you will get but even with zero availability online they might be able to accommodate you.

The welcome home booking is only available to direct buyers which haven’t made their first booking yet.
[/QUOTE

Thank you Cyber1978 I called like you advised and was able to book my wdelcome home a 1 bedroom villa at Copper Creek for Dec. Yay 🎉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter