Early Check-in?

mom23guys2

<font color=FF99FF>Longs to hear....."A table for
We'll be checking in at about 11 AM. Loews First said they would try to have a room ready. If room is not ready is there a place to change? I assume they will check your bags and deliver them to the room when it's available. We'll be at the RP. Has anyone had experience with this?

They do have a luggage holding room. They will not bring your luggage up to your room w/o you being there. (wouldn't want them to miss out on a tip!). I just went to the luggage holding room, checked them out & had the bell hop bring them up. My suggestion is if you have a car, leave your stuff in the car until the room is ready then have the bellhop bring them up.

I checked into the RPR last November at 8:30am. They held my luggage in a small room. Later that day after I got to my room I simply called down and my luggage was brought up immediately.

Originally posted by BonnieA
I checked into the RPR last November at 8:30am. They held my luggage in a small room. Later that day after I got to my room I simply called down and my luggage was brought up immediately.

Right, but you still have to be in your room to get your luggage, I guess that was my point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!