early check-in and late check-out with Club Level - can I?

barefootMom

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

Me and my 17 year old daughter have 1 night booked at Grand Floridian club level in June at the end of a college orientation trip. We have never stayed there or stayed club level and want to just relax at the resort as much as possible and hang by the pool and experience the club offerings in the lounge. We will be arriving much earlier than normal check-in and may get there around 10:00 am. I know that our room is not likely to be ready but will they allow us to check in and use the club lounge yet? Also, the next day, our flight is not until the evening. I would vacate our room when I need to but am hoping that we might be allowed to still hang by the pool for the day and possibly still use the lounge through the afternoon.

Is this possible? or do they turn off your access to the lounge according to check-in and check-out times?

Hi All,

Me and my 17 year old daughter have 1 night booked at Grand Floridian club level in June at the end of a college orientation trip. We have never stayed there or stayed club level and want to just relax at the resort as much as possible and hang by the pool and experience the club offerings in the lounge. We will be arriving much earlier than normal check-in and may get there around 10:00 am. I know that our room is not likely to be ready but will they allow us to check in and use the club lounge yet?

Yes. You can check in as early as 6:00AM. Once you check in you are a guest of the resort and have full access to all the resort amenities, including the Club Lounge.

Also, the next day, our flight is not until the evening. I would vacate our room when I need to but am hoping that we might be allowed to still hang by the pool for the day and possibly still use the lounge through the afternoon.

Is this possible? or do they turn off your access to the lounge according to check-in and check-out times?

You are considered a guest with full access to all amenities up until 11:59PM of check out day.

Hi All,

Me and my 17 year old daughter have 1 night booked at Grand Floridian club level in June at the end of a college orientation trip. We have never stayed there or stayed club level and want to just relax at the resort as much as possible and hang by the pool and experience the club offerings in the lounge. We will be arriving much earlier than normal check-in and may get there around 10:00 am. I know that our room is not likely to be ready but will they allow us to check in and use the club lounge yet? Also, the next day, our flight is not until the evening. I would vacate our room when I need to but am hoping that we might be allowed to still hang by the pool for the day and possibly still use the lounge through the afternoon.

Yep you can use the lounge the day you arrive and all day the day you check out! Which cl are you? Sl /outer building or main building rpc?

I have stayed at both so feel free to ask if have any q's. Also the Grand thread has lots of info if needed.

YIPPEEEEEEEE!!! Thank you all!
We are staying in Sugar Loaf...I honestly do not even know what questions I have. We are just so excited! She asked for this for her graduation present - yep, just one night at the Grand Floridian club level is what she wanted. It will be just the two of us and I am giddy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter