Early Booking For 2018 Candlelight Dining Packages Available For DVC

SoCalTrojanSkip

Tropic Rivers Of Adventure
I know it's a little late in the day for some people, but if you're a DVC Member without an annual pass, and were waiting until tomorrow to book your Candlelight Dining Package you can book today, same as Annual Pass Holders. It wasn't widely published, and I had to find out about it on a Facebook Group, but we were able to book Neil Patrick Harris and our first choice restaurant without having to get up tomorrow at 4am (we're West Coasters).

Hope some folks out there can use this info..!!

Thanks,

I called this afternoon and booked for the 9th. I Could not get Teppan Edo though. :-(

We called this afternoon as an AP holder. Was not able to get Garden Grill for breakfast. Took an alternate, but intend to keep trying. They must have held reservations back.

We did get NPH for December 6, 2018 with a dinner at Chefs de France.

We almost always go twice to the CP!

Couldn't find this anywhere on the member website, where didn't I look?

:earsboy: Bill

I didn't see anything on the Member Site but saw this yesterday. We booked Chef de France for the 5th but hope more options are available tomorrow.
Screenshot_20180710-194417_Samsung Internet.jpg

I booked late lunch on 12/9 at Rose and Crown for the 8:15 performance. During the call the cast member says, "I see you have an active wait list for this stay. Your dates are available. Would you like me to cancel your SSR reservation and change it to same dates at Boulder Ridge?" :yay:

Wow Macman, that was a real score for your waitlist . I notices on another FP page about AP/DVC bookings for CP yesterday. Garden Grille wasn’t available but our second choice for Whoopi on the 7th was....HURRAY

Didn’t book anything yet, haven’t had an issue in the past doing so a few months out, always seems to be plenty of availability if flexible. May have to toddle on over to firm up a seating for Mr Harris.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter