Early Admission for a Large Family?

castoral

Mouseketeer
We’re going to Universal for free using CC reward points for our first time. I’m trying to think through logistics and hoping someone can help. We’ll be coming from Disney Nov 16th-17th. We’ve got a free room at the Hyatt, but also considering getting a free room at Lowe’s Royal Pacific or Hardrock. We’re a family of 6 though and max Hardrock holds is 5 for that night is $510. I found a YouTube video showing how you go to a kiosk to get the express passes. I’m ok with only getting 5 passes. Our littlest is only 4 and probably doesn’t need one anyway. BUT I’m worried about the early admission. Can all 6 of us go in with one room key (although the give you multiple cards)? Or will they limit us to only allowing 5 people in?

The room keys are your express passes now. You will need one for each person as you will tell the reservationist the names of each person and they will make a key for them.

Six of you will not be able to get in for early entry with only 5 keys as those are also your proof that you are staying onsite.

You will need to book the higher end rooms that allows 6 to a room

Or you can book two standard rooms and have one adult in each room
Request the rooms be next to each other
Some rooms do have inside doors to connect to the room next to it besides the corridor doors to each room

That is how it would be if you stay at rpr

Check and see PBH for Suites or parlor rooms that allow 6 in the room

We’re going to Universal for free using CC reward points for our first time. I’m trying to think through logistics and hoping someone can help. We’ll be coming from Disney Nov 16th-17th. We’ve got a free room at the Hyatt, but also considering getting a free room at Lowe’s Royal Pacific or Hardrock. We’re a family of 6 though and max Hardrock holds is 5 for that night is $510. I found a YouTube video showing how you go to a kiosk to get the express passes. I’m ok with only getting 5 passes. Our littlest is only 4 and probably doesn’t need one anyway. BUT I’m worried about the early admission. Can all 6 of us go in with one room key (although the give you multiple cards)? Or will they limit us to only allowing 5 people in?

Hi,

I saw your post from last year and just wanted to see how it turned out and what you ended up doing regarding early entry/express passes.
We're in a similar predicament.
Any advice would be appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!