Early 2020 20-25% Canadian Resident ROOM and Ticket Discounts

I don't see anywhere that it says it's a special offer for Canadians. Glad you saved some money though. No rooms available for my dates and where I want to stay for a few days before my DVC stay. Anyway Port Orleans is only 10%. I'll stick with the Canadian ticket offer.

I don't see anywhere that it says it's a special offer for Canadians. Glad you saved some money though. No rooms available for my dates and where I want to stay for a few days before my DVC stay. Anyway Port Orleans is only 10%. I'll stick with the Canadian ticket offer.
once you've picked your room and move onto the page to choose tickets you'll see the cdn discounted ones are there! You have to be staying long enough for the offer to pop up. It will look like this once you've picked the room
20191005_151729.jpg

When I was booking sometimes this came up regular under this special. Like it didn't say "can resident ticket with gift card" but it was still the same price and under the 2020 special. I think their site was a little weird.

I don’t get how this is a better deal for Canadians, wouldnt you just be adding on the Canadian ticket offer, which you could get anyways, without booking this 2020 room offer. This general public room offer could be better, IMO.

I don’t get how this is a better deal for Canadians, wouldnt you just be adding on the Canadian ticket offer, which you could get anyways, without booking this 2020 room offer. This general public room offer could be better, IMO.
There are packages and then there are the separate elements. I don't want any of the packages, for Canadians or others, as an AP who doesn't want to buy a ticket--but I still needed to buy tickets for members of my party. So I needed the separate room-only offer and ticket offer. If I needed a ticket, yeah, the general Gift of Magic or the AP room discount might have served.
The room-only discount I got on the phone would also help people who already have tickets. That was almost me because my FP day approaches, and I almost bought at Undercover Tourist. Similarly, the tickets-only deal helps people staying offsite or whose rooms/dates don't get a discount offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter