Earl of Sandwich!!!!!!!!

LovesHauntedMansion

DIS Veteran
Just got back from WDW & our best meal was the sandwiches we got from Earl of Sandwich at DTD. We had the Hawaiian BBQ & The Florentine. They were both great. It was also our least expensive meal. We visited DTD 2 days & ate at Earl the first time. We planned on eating there again but during our second visit we got caught in a terrible thunderstorm while we were near McDonalds so we ran in there. We were in McDonalds for so long waiting for the storm to pass that we decided to eat there. Earl of Sandwich will be on my agenda for my next visit to WDW.

oh good!!!
I am a sandwich fanatic and can't wait to eat there!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Last trip we saw they were still getting ready for Earl of Sandwich to go in there, and I was already really excited about it!!
As 626 says'" there is nothing like a good sandwich!!"
:-)bounce: :Pinkbounc

We ate there Memorial Day weekend. Loved it!! Excellent sandwiches and very reasonably priced - was a good change of pace from all the buffets. It was crowded, but the line moved fast. Will definately eat there again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter