Earl of Sandwich or Chicken Guy for lunch?

cckp72

Fairy In Training
Our tradition for a Disney Springs lunch is Earls, which we love. However, I am really tempted to try the Boss Sauce chicken sammie at Chicken Guy because it looks sooo good. Anyone have tried it?

I've heard a lot of good reviews about this place. I personally would try something new since you always eat at EoS...(also, im not too fond of EoS so that could be why im recommending Chicken Guy lol). I really wanted to try CK last trip but i was still too full from my previous meal. Whatever you choose, enjoy! :)

I've heard a lot of good reviews about this place. I personally would try something new since you always eat at EoS...(also, im not too fond of EoS so that could be why im recommending Chicken Guy lol). I really wanted to try CK last trip but i was still too full from my previous meal. Whatever you choose, enjoy! :)
Thanks for chiming in!! Btw, we are just down the road from you in the Hammer.

We used to be big fans of EoS. 2 bad meals and we're done. Have not tried Chicken Guy. Big fan of Polite Pig.

Honestly, EoS is so overrated. So i'd pass on that. Chicken Guy is delish! Their food is made fresh, not frozen. I highly recommend!

We really enjoyed Chicken Guy.
We do also like EoS
I would go for the new one to try

We have never had EoS, but I am always a proponent for trying new things. We ate at Chicken Guy two weeks ago and it was. No groundbreaking chicken or sauces, but good fast food. Between DH and I, we tried 6 different sauces - no standouts, but it was fun to sample them.

I tried Chicken Guy on my trip in October. Really enjoyed it. Good quality chicken and tons of sauce options. My only complaint - being a huge pan of sauces - is that you can only pick 3 with each order.

I would like to try Chicken Guy. Don't care for Earl at all. We tried several of their sandwiches and no one was impressed. Publix has better subs in my opinion.

Am surprised at the love for Chicken Guy. With all the other good restaurant options at DS, its just not on our radar, but maybe should be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter