EA questions

Sally Bradley

Mouseketeer
I currently have a res for Avis...for a full-size 2 door. With a double upgrade coupon, I can get a premium for $229, tax included. From what I've read that means a Buick La Sabre. (I also have Avis Preferred...which bypasses the counter)

My questions...if I can get as good a rate w/National...what are my options with EA? Are the selections usually pretty picked over? We arrive 9 am on Aug. 19...

I would like at least a comparable car...what are the chances of being able to land an upgrade (to a luxury) on that date/time. How often does that usually happen...and finally, what are National's premium cars?

Thanks!

I would not count on a premium or luxury car on the EA. One time I did see some LeSabres but lately it has just been intermediate & full size. There was a Toyota Echo on the aisle last time, I think that's a compact!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter