E-Ride tickets

disney ready

Mouseketeer
We will be there June 13th thru the 21st. The E-rides for that time are the 13th, 17th, and the 20th. I was wondering how hard is it to get a ticket? We will be staying at the HRP the 1st night and then at the POR. Can we call and reserve them earlier before we arrive?:confused:

Unfortunately, you can't call ahead and reserve the E-tickets, but they do sell them at the DD resort hotels, so you should be ok to get them as soon as you check in to HRP. For the past two trips, I arrived the day of enight and have had no trouble getting them. I'm sure you'll be fine, though it helps if you are checking in earlier in the day!

--Maren :earsgirl:

I recently asked this question of a CM when we were making our Wilderness Lodge reservation. She told me that E-nights do not sale out. How is that possible? I was worried myself since we are goingn in July, but couldn't believe it was an unlimited number. Does anyone know for sure?
Lisa

Thanks for the reassurance. It seems that somewhere I read that there are 4000 e-ride tickets. I'm not sure where I read this or if it is accurate:confused: Does this seem about right?

There are about 5000 e-tickets to go around for each night and they certainly do sell out! You can only purchase them one or two days before the acutal date.

When you check in you can buy the E-Tickets for your stay. I think they sell out more when the Park Hours are shorter. One October trip one night was sold out that we tried for. But got E-tickets 3 hours before it started in Aug. Last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter