E Nights - Does Disney ever change schedules?

WDWorld2003

DIS Veteran
We were hoping for an E night while we were in WDW from March 29 - April 4th. I even planned our schedule around an E Tuesday night. So far on their calendar there are no E nights for the time period we are there.

Does Disney ever change its' schedule and add e-nights? Thanks for any info.....

I doubt they will, but anything is possible. If amything, they're more likely to cancell an e-night, like they did for the first half of March.

We will be there the exact same dates!!!!30 more days!!I can't wait! Where are you staying? I have been calling cro pretty much everyday and asking about e-nights for april. Each cm has told me that there are no e-nights planned for april YET--the girl I spoke with yesterday said that it was still a little early for april e-nights and to check back next week. I had speciffically asked her that since there were no dates at this point should we assume that there would be no e-nights in april--she said that that was NOT the case. Last week the cm said that they were planned for times of decent size crowds and that april ( of course) has large crowds and that I should expect e-nights for april to be released soon. I do know that they do not plan them the week before or after easter because the parks are open much later , however the week of our trip does not fall during this time -so maybe there is hope. Hopefully they know what they are talking about---I hope e-nights are added soon! have a great trip!

Last year, I was very disappointed that e-night was only be offered on Friday night during our stay b/c we usually do two. That was according to the DIS before I left and the e-night brochure at the resort check-in desk. Imagine my surprise when I was doing laundry Wednesday, and another mom doing laundry told me that they had gone to e-night the night before and there was NO ONE there. I asked about it at the desk and was told that they accidentally left it off the brochure and that there was a very small crowd. So, even if there doesn't seem to be one while you're there, ask when you check in.

I'm going to arrive, check in and then ask about any e-nights. I can't believe that they keep some of them so quiet....

CGD Mom - we're staying at POR, 1st time on site!!! 2nd trip!!! - we also can't wait!

I will check on e-nights before and when we arrive and not change any plans yet..... let's cross our fingers that they will be added. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter