DXDP kids must eat off kids menu

Perhaps those servers that are actively encouraging a child to order from the adult menu are doing it as they want a larger tip. They don't care about the credits as they are pooled and they can get away with it. Perhaps the servers are bending the rules to line their own pockets.
I wouldn't go into having the DXDP expecting to be able to do this. I would say if you know your child wants to order from the adult menu then you should probably up their age. I guess if it gets offered or even encouraged then maybe it is a bonus to your child, but yes you should then be tipping the server more.

We are planning on using DXDP credits to pay for adult meals only and sharing meals with the kiddo. Do you think they'll look up whose in the room and not allow this? We are traveling in September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter