DWonder 7 Day Dining Rotation

DietCokeMommy

Mouseketeer
We’re planning on doing a 7 day southern Caribbean cruise on the Wonder in 2020 (B2B with a 4 day if the itineraries are what they’ve been in the past). I’m curious if anyone who’s recently been on the Wonder 7 day cruises can share their dining rotation?

We were on the Wonder for a 4 night this year and did not like our rotation - TR TR AP TP. We had Triton’s the first two days in a row and we thought it was terrible both nights. It was our least favorite of all the MDRs and I’d like to figure out what rotation I can request so that we can have the least amount of Triton’s.

We’re planning on doing a 7 day southern Caribbean cruise on the Wonder in 2020 (B2B with a 4 day if the itineraries are what they’ve been in the past). I’m curious if anyone who’s recently been on the Wonder 7 day cruises can share their dining rotation?

We were on the Wonder for a 4 night this year and did not like our rotation - TR TR AP TP. We had Triton’s the first two days in a row and we thought it was terrible both nights. It was our least favorite of all the MDRs and I’d like to figure out what rotation I can request so that we can have the least amount of Triton’s.
Just put in a request to only be in Triton's twice. That works. With 7 nights the minimum number of nights you'll be in any dining room is twice.

On my Alaskan cruise a couple of weeks ago, my rotation was TR AP TP TR TR AP TP. Not sure if they do different combos for Caribbean cruises, but if they don't, that would be the rotation to avoid if you don't like Triton's .

Just off a 7-night on the Wonder but the Alaska itinerary. Not sure if it would be different, but our rotation was literally PERFECT. TP-TR-AP-TP-TR-AP-TP
Tiana’s place 3 times!
And formal night fell on Tritons night (which felt fancy to me).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter