DW in March?

tinkjeanie

Earning My Ears
I would like to go to DW in March... actually Feb.27 to March 8... but this seems to be EXTREMELY expensive. Any suggestions? I would like to stay at DW as my hubby has MS and needs to rest a lot. I find the price very expensive for the value resorts. Any help you can provide would be appreciated so much.

Peak season at the value resorts is from February 13th-April 26th 2003 and that is why it is so expensive. Is there any possibility of going at another time of year?

Since your Husband has MS and you want to stay at one of the All-Stars I would suggest a preffered room view. This will land you in one of the buildings that is closest to the bus stops and food court. It is an extra $10 a night but well worth it. (I was diagnosed with MS a few years ago and have been ok thus far but always keep proximity in mind in case I should have an attack)
In the meantime try checking out Mousesavers.com for resort discount codes that are offered. Also if you are an annual passholder sometime you can get a room discount.

Canadians are also eligible for the buy one 7 day park hopper pass and get the second half off. This will save a bit. Too bad our Canada/US exchange rate stinks :(

This site is updated regularly with new discounts as they become available. It also has lots of money saving tips.

Check out this link for info on how to save:
http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html

You might also want to ask this question on the resort or budget board for tips.

Good Luck :)

Be sure to also check out our Budget Board here at the DIS. Great tips there. BTW, I agree with spending a little more for a preferred view at All Stars. I'm sure your DH will appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter