• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVCmember.com problems...

kkmauch

Kindly do not attempt to cloud the issue with fact
I have been trying for two days to log on to dvcmember.com and I can't get on. I have checked and double checked my user name and password, even had the site send me my password twice. No go. I can't get on.

Anyone else having issues? Any suggestions on how to fix the problem?

It was slow for me earlier, but I was able to get in. Not sure if all the pretty pictures showed up though... pirate:

MG

It's not being slow for me, it's taking me to the registration portion for first time users. I have already registered and have been on the site many times. Thanks for letting me know though.

Call Member Services. We were having the same issue and they were able to help us in sconds. Turns out my husband had set up two Disney log-ins - one for Disney and a different one for DVC - so each time we were asking for the password - it was for the wrong log-in:)
Good luck!

Well, I had this problem a few weeks ago. I tried for days and days to log on and couldn't. I tried all of the suggested fixes on the boards and still no resolution. So, I called Member Services and they transferred me to someone who could help me. And do you know what I found out? I was using the wrong user name. Yes, it's true. Even though I KNEW that I was using the correct one, I was wrong. So, it's safe to say that I felt like a complete idiot. My suggestion is to sleep on it and a solution may come to you. Otherwise call member services and have them transfer you to the guy that laughed at...uh, I mean HELPED me.

I was getting the new member registration screen last night, even though I have registered and used the site multiple times.

this has been happening to me for days....even when I requested my password, it asked me my birthdate and last name for verifcation...and than told me that I was wrong....:confused3 ......I haven't called MS yet, but I might today. i have been on the website hundreds of times over years.....so I think i know my user name, password, and my last name and birthdate for verifcation!!!!!!!!

I've tried for two days using one web browser and could never get in. I tried a different web browser and it worked without a problem. Go figure! The one that I can't get in on is the one I've always used!

so i broke down to call MS to see what was up with my log in not workiing....and it is a 25 minute wait!!!!!!!!! AAArrrggghhhhhhh:mad:

Ok, I tried a suggested sollution and it worked just fine. I cleared all my cookies, re-logged in to the Disney.com webpage, then directed myself to the DVC website and I was all set. I don't know if it will work for everyone, but it worked just fine for me. I hope this might help.

that happens to me all the time. It tells me I'm not registered. I am. It's the right password and name. I log in about 4 times and then it lets me through.

Ok, I tried a suggested sollution and it worked just fine. I cleared all my cookies, re-logged in to the Disney.com webpage, then directed myself to the DVC website and I was all set. I don't know if it will work for everyone, but it worked just fine for me. I hope this might help.

I was just going to post the same thing. I was having the same trouble as everyone else, and this took care of the problem immediately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter