DVC Wonder, West Coast Cruise May 15 through May 20, 2019,

Hello everyone! I'll be joining this cruise as well and will be bringing, by then, husband. This will be my first MC, but 3 rd Disney cruise. However, it will be my soon to be hubby's first cruise! We are super excited and have been counting down the days. I would totally enjoy taking part of the local candy exchange or fish extender. I want to make this the best experience for hubby, cause I'm already planning more cruises, lol. Can't wait to see y'all there!!
:welcome:

I will note your interest in the Candy Exchange!

Interest in Local Candy/Snack Exchange

bobbiwoz
*Alexis*

Hello everyone! I'll be joining this cruise as well and will be bringing, by then, husband. This will be my first MC, but 3 rd Disney cruise. However, it will be my soon to be hubby's first cruise! We are super excited and have been counting down the days. I would totally enjoy taking part of the local candy exchange or fish extender. I want to make this the best experience for hubby, cause I'm already planning more cruises, lol. Can't wait to see y'all there!!

Glad to have you on board. This will be our 8th cruise but also our first MC. We are excited and can't wait to get back on the Wonder. See you there.

I find it funny that this will be my third time on Wonder and I've sailed from completely different locations, Barcelona 13& Copenhagen 17. At least, I'll know my way around the ship! Lol

I find it funny that this will be my third time on Wonder and I've sailed from completely different locations, Barcelona 13& Copenhagen 17. At least, I'll know my way around the ship! Lol
I learned something new. Didn't know the Wonder sailed Europe! Our cruises on the Wonder have been Alaska, EBPC, and the Caribbean.

DW and I are looking forward to this cruise,our first MC, our 12th DCL. We’ve sailed all four ships and the Wonder is still our favorite. We are from Lincoln, Nebraska. Any other Huskers on this cruise?

DW and I are looking forward to this cruise,our first MC, our 12th DCL. We’ve sailed all four ships and the Wonder is still our favorite. We are from Lincoln, Nebraska. Any other Huskers on this cruise?
Welcome aboard. From NM. Also first time MC and 8th DCL. Can't wait.
WONDERing what to expect.

We each were born in NJ, and we have retired to Cape May.

We have been on the Wonder the most of and DCL ships. Whatever the number of trips on it, the number will go up on Sunday by one, since we booked a cruise just two weeks ahead of the sailing. DH and I are retired, and we are thoroughly enjoying Epcot Festival of the Arts. Has anyone here gone to it this year?

Does anyone know if there will be a pirate night on this cruise? Any gold or platinum's able to share a more detailed itinerary?

Does anyone know if there will be a pirate night on this cruise? Any gold or platinum's able to share a more detailed itinerary?
According to DCL chat (Feb 12, 1528 hrs MST):
It appears the dining attire schedule as well as the themed evenings are still to be determined for the Disney Vacation Club chartered cruise on May 15th.
When I asked how much long, Chat's reply was:
I'm not sure when those dining schedules will be released as we do not have a set date. We advise our guests to keep checking back as information could be updated at any time.

Not sure if I am remembering correctly, but I think our off the ship time in the morning has been pushed out. I think it was 7:30 a.m. originally; now it is showing 8:30. Yet there are still shore excursions with a start time prior to 8:30. The onboard afternoon time still shows as 4:30 pm. Thought I’d share in case anyone has first thing in the morning plans or has booked something outside of Disney.

I've been trying to book the Palo Brunch since opening day (Gold CC). Keep getting the following message since day 1 but can't (and haven't) get a resv. Called DCL and DVC. Finally was told there are only tables for 5 and 6 and therefore we can not add the Brunch. Anyone else had this situation?
Palo Brunch.JPG

I have no experience with booking Palo Brunch. I hope it’s available for you when you board. Keep trying, I suppose.pixiedust:

bobbiwoz
*Alexis*

Does anyone else care to join?

What's it all about? Never participated in one. New Mexico has lot of interesting candy and snacks!
I'll try brunch resv once we get on the ship.
We use Fish Extenders to Exchange Local treats. We distribute gifts once, enough for the cabin to share, and usually include a printout of the story of the treats.
I keep the groups at 6-12 in size. On one Members Cruise, there were 32 participants, there were four groups of eight.
It’s fun to come back to your cabin and get a little treat.
Let me know if you are interested!

bobbiwoz
*Alexis*
Cruising Engineer

Does anyone else care to join?

You will need a Fish Extender, something that acts like a mailbox to collect your gifts. I will ask for cabin numbers in the month of April. Or you can send me a “conversation “ anytime with your cabin number and how many are in the cabin. If there are any allergies we should know about, mention that as well, and I will pass the information to your group. Title the conversation “Candy/Snack Exchange “

For safety sake, the gifts must come from a manufacturer, like Halloween treats. Nothing home made.

I made my fish Extender year’s ago, and we still use it!

331B9EE5-914D-4F0C-80C1-94F74DA3835B.jpeg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter