• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Vacation Planner

Pluto4President

DIS Veteran ºoº DVC 4ME
Anyone know when the DVC planner is supposed to be updated with Disney Collection Resorts?

It's no fun trying to plan usinig a chart!

OK OK When are you going this time...I know you booked the cruise for 01/02 when are you planning the Disney Collection TRIP....Just kidding have fun...and by the way can't you look it up in the new member's book we just recieved? FOUR WEEKS TO GO FOR MY 15 DAYS OF DISNEY...Marianne ...that is including the 7 day Magic Sailing :earsgirl: :wave:

Well, DVCDave and I have been busy creating the point charts for the DVC program. We just need to QA them and then I'll put them out on my web page.
I'll post a message here when its all ready! Hopefully by this weekend!

As an FYI, I put a new version of the program on the web site. This version shows the different Seasons in color (version 2.4). (I was starting to go crazy looking at all the white and grey on the screens!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter