DVC UK Transfer or ownership

Sjw235

Earning My Ears
Has anyone in the UK done a tranfer of ownership of a deed by gift? My parents are DVC members and we want to add me as another member, which involved transferring the ownership from them to them plus me. disney have sent us the paperwork which is a document to sign, a waiver to complete and then we need to have a solicitor draw up the deed but can't find an appropriate solicitor to do this, can anyone recommend or has anyone successfully done this?

Hey- I’ve just posted a similar question. (I think the search function on the forum is not working on my phone...)

Had you any luck in getting this done in the uk?

Thanks in advance!

I think it has to be done stateside by a Solicitor, not 100% on that though.

You need a US Notary to do this for you. You can get a list of uk based ones by doing a google search

I want to add our 2 daughters to our membership. How long does it take to do this ? And can you use a UK solicitor ?
Thanks

I want to add our 2 daughters to our membership. How long does it take to do this ? And can you use a UK solicitor ?
Thanks
Hi, We are doing this at the moment, adding our son. We are using a Florida company called TRCS Inc . The lady sorting it out is called Karina Ottinger. It costs $175, the documents have been emailed to us we then have to get a Notary to witness the paperwork in the UK and then post the documents back.

Has anyone in the UK done a tranfer of ownership of a deed by gift? My parents are DVC members and we want to add me as another member, which involved transferring the ownership from them to them plus me. disney have sent us the paperwork which is a document to sign, a waiver to complete and then we need to have a solicitor draw up the deed but can't find an appropriate solicitor to do this, can anyone recommend or has anyone successfully done this?
Karina Ottinger, TRCS Inc, Fort Myers, Florida is in the process of adding our son. We just need a Notary in the UK to witness the paperwork she sent us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!