DVC Trip # 2 - BLT and BWV Split Stay(Critters and Final comments added)

Great, great, great trip report!!! One of the best I've read. Super pictures and commentary. You are a natural. Thanks for bringing us along for the ride.

Thank you thank you thank you for another great trip report!! Sorry its over~ really enjoyed reading it a lot!

I love your TR...We had so many overlapping days in WDW...the weather was amazing wasn't it?! It seems that maybe we were always in different parks than you! You have so many wonderful pics in your TR. I need to stop being so lazy with my camera!!! Great job!!! :thumbsup2

AWESOME TR!:thumbsup2 Thanks for sharing. By the way, I really like your "hydration" system. Seems to work quite well. I perscribe to that same system.::yes::

Great, great, great trip report!!! One of the best I've read. Super pictures and commentary. You are a natural. Thanks for bringing us along for the ride.

Great, great, great comments !!! :rotfl2:

Just having fun...

Thank you thank you thank you for another great trip report!! Sorry its over~ really enjoyed reading it a lot!

Your welcome, your welcome, your welcome. I'm sorry it's over too. One more post of a few critters to do. Thanks.

I love your TR...We had so many overlapping days in WDW...the weather was amazing wasn't it?! It seems that maybe we were always in different parks than you! You have so many wonderful pics in your TR. I need to stop being so lazy with my camera!!! Great job!!! :thumbsup2

It would have been fun to walk into some Disboard buddies. Weather was great. I can't ask for better weather than what we had for this June week. I'm enjoying your TR too. Thanks

AWESOME TR!:thumbsup2 Thanks for sharing. By the way, I really like your "hydration" system. Seems to work quite well. I perscribe to that same system.::yes::

The ice in margarita's is the main hydration. I believe the margarita's are 50% ice. :rotfl:

To finish of my TR, I'd like to add my critter post. DW and I are big animal fans. I always take notice and enjoy the wildlife at WDW.

Best trained and well fed ducks in the world.

MK ducks

imagesmq.jpg

By dvc_dreamer at 2012-07-10

I like my DD reaction to these bugs upon entering AK.

imageydz.jpg

We saw lots of little bunnies at EPCOT and between BWV and EPCOT. These animitronics are really mini.

imagenhm.jpg

These are Norway ducks in the bushes. They must really like the bakery treats like me.

imagefxy.jpg

Not AK, EPCOT reptile in the bushes near Norway.

imagelak.jpg

By dvc_dreamer at 2012-07-02

Bird near International Gateway at EPCOT

imagehfe.jpg

Ducks sleeping in early morning on our walk to HS.

imageima.jpg

New WDW babies

imagekkz.jpg

Ooohh...popcorn

imagevoyx.jpg

Until next time..see you real soon.

imagerfx.jpg

By dvc_dreamer at 2012-07-07

imagevkm.jpg

Speaking of critters, my dog is scratching to go outside...

I came upon your two trip reports today when I was feeling the BLT itch ... just over a month until we're back "home".

Thanks for sharing your family, fun and terrific photos with us. Now I really can't wait!

I came upon your two trip reports today when I was feeling the BLT itch ... just over a month until we're back "home".

Thanks for sharing your family, fun and terrific photos with us. Now I really can't wait!

No better place to scratch that itch than BLT ! Your welcome and enjoy your trip.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!