DVC Tour

Woodmnky

DIS Veteran
I am curious about taking a DVC tour. I've seen several mentions of perks offered for taking the tour. Is there any way to find out what they are currently offering?

How long does it typically take? Is it a high pressure situation? We really would just like to look around and get a feel as to whether or not it is something we might consider within the next several years.

Can our 6yo son take the tour with us?

You could try calling member services to see if they can set something up for you, and ask them what benefits they are offering then. Baseline to look for is 3 FPs per person in your party plus a $50 giftcard.
The sales pitch' s focus is on making a sale, but it is not nearly as high pressure as most are. I actually recommend it for you. It should take 1-1.5 hours depending on your questions.
Your 6yo will be more than welcome. They will give him snacks and an iPad loaded with the Disney Junior App. It did a pretty good job occupying my 4 and 2 year olds, especially with me promising them the pool once the presentation was over.

The tour is a sales presentation, there are maybe 3 different DVC resort rooms to visit at the sales center at SSR. The rest of the time you are in an office watching a video as the sales person explains why you should buy. Once you get to your resort, look for the DVC sales desk, the ADA can tell you what the perks are and set up your appointment should you decide to attend.

There are also sales rooms at BWV, PVB, and CCV resorts.

:earsboy: Bill

Can my non DVC party go on the tour (and we accompany them) to get the incentives. In other words, if we go with a non DVC party even though we are DVC, can the DVC members still get the 3FP plus $50? My sister's family is staying with us in a DVC 2bdrm. We are DVC but my sister's family are not DVC.

Can my non DVC party go on the tour (and we accompany them) to get the incentives. In other words, if we go with a non DVC party even though we are DVC, can the DVC members still get the 3FP plus $50? My sister's family is staying with us in a DVC 2bdrm. We are DVC but my sister's family are not DVC.

The sales presentation is to make a sale, not to give away gifts. Unless you intend to buy, I doubt if they will give you anything. They also won't let you tour with your sisters family together.

The sales presentation is to make a sale, not to give away gifts. Unless you intend to buy, I doubt if they will give you anything. They also won't let you tour with your sisters family together.

Ahh, thanks. Was hoping to go with them so we can get the fast passes tagged on our MB's, but guess that won't happen!

Ahh, thanks. Was hoping to go with them so we can get the fast passes tagged on our MB's, but guess that won't happen!

You could try but don't expect anything. You can register your sister under the new DVC referral program. Don't know what you will get if she buys. I registered someone, she has been in contact with our guide but I never got anything from DVD/DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!