DVC Tour - fastpass gift?

happymommy

DIS Veteran
I am going to stay in a BWV in March - my millionth time at Disneyworld, but a "grand gathering" as my sister and her DH and 4 kids are coming as well as my mom who lives in Florida. My sis is seeing that the DVC looks like a great deal (we're all staying in BWV and it's quite pricey for a 2br for spring break for her!). I have always wanted to buy into the DVC, but DH doesn't. While we're there, we may tour the "sales pitch". My sis may buy - hey I may also. I can wish can't I? It's not the money, it's that I go so often now with just the kids, as DH has had enough of the parks. Anyway...

I heard that if you hear the presentation, you can get a fastpass that is good for a whole week for any ride.

By the way, my dear sis has never once taken her kids, ages from 13 to infant, to disneyworld. I, on the other hand, love going there! Plus, DS has food allergies, and they are so awsome that I won't vacation many other places!

Any insight into this "fastpass" gift would be appreciated!

We did the tour on Thanksgiving day and got fastpasses. They were only good for 1 day/1park and for only 4 fastpasses. You could get right in the FP lane after you scanned the card.

Just last month...

We were offered Meal Vouchers if we were staying onsite or Fast Passes if staying offsite.

We just took the tour on Tuesday (btw...we became members yesterday) and we got a fast pass card per person for our family and each card was worth 3 fast passes. It was good for 48 hours. Of course we went to the presentation in MK and got out at 5.....because it was as slow day.....we didn't need the fast passes at all and some machines were closed because of that. SO we made a family happy and gave them away. It was our last park day since we were leaving the next day.

We just took the tour on Tuesday (btw...we became members yesterday) and we got a fast pass card per person for our family and each card was worth 3 fast passes. It was good for 48 hours.

We got the same thing in October. Actually, the day we toured we were given Disney gift cards (for "dinner") - $15 for each of us (5). We were there nearly four hours and had started the paperwork, but I didn't have my ID with me that day, so we had to reschedule for another day to sign papers. (in the meantime, we toured again with our kids and decided on MORE points) After signing our papers, James gave us fast passes for the whole family - each good for 3 rides at EACH park. We thought about doing some serious park-hopping and hitting our fave 3 at each park, but the kids wanted to swim one more time (it was our last day). SO we rode some rides at EPCOT and then gave them away to another family - passing along the pixie dust was as much fun as riding rides we'd ridden many times already!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter