DVC Show - The DIS

TheTimeshareStore

Earning My Ears
Hey Everyone! We are very happy with the positive feedback we've received around the DVC Show.

Obviously, the first few episodes need to be explanations of what DVC is, but we do want to delve into more varied topics of discussion. Pete is new to DVC membership, but very knowledgeable of Disney resorts. Jackie is a long time DVC owner and a Disney/DVC fanatic, she also has traveled with children and family. Finally, Jerry sells the DVC products, has used the product and is also knowledgable about the parks.

So if you have any questions or topics you'd love to be addressed on the show, even if it's just for an opinion from the experts, reach out and let us know right here on the boards!

Thanks!

It is one series of our WebmasterPete's (the owner of the DIS) many webisodes.

Go to YouTube and search for DVC Show. There are 5 episodes so far. Here are links:

Last edited:
I've watched every episode so far and really enjoying the new addition. I know you're starting off with the basics and am looking forward to more in-depth coverage, perhaps featuring a tour of the various resorts and room types.:)

LOVE/ LOVE/ LOVE THESE SHOWS....
Hope to get ever deeper into the do's & don't's and how to use your points
Keep up the great work
Maybe have a show with stories on how others used their ownership to the fullest

Robin & Angel "D"

The 6th show has been added to the VDC Show sticky threads on the various DVC Boards. I will try to keep the sticky thread updated with the latest episodes, so check the sticky thread for updates. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter