DVC SalesLLC

Currently under contract with DVCSales. Mark and Lori have been great to work with! Great communication and really helpful walking my wife and I through the process as this is our first time purchasing resale.

My wife and I just finished buying our first contract with Mark and Lori at DVCSales and let me tell you, they were amazing. Very candid and personable. We still bounce questions off of them from time to time. They are almost always available via chat on their website. Mark and I spoke at length before I submitted my very first offer ever. We wanted something fair yet something we thought would be accepted. They were with us through ever step of the process. I believe both of them worked for the mouse before starting their own company. I feel I'll be able to reach out to them in the future for advice or questions anything DVC related going forward. I enjoyed working with them much more than the guide I've been working with in trying to purchase some direct points right now.

My wife and I strongly recommend DVCSales for your resale needs. I'm sure my wife will chime in on this post as well when she sees this thread.

Closed at the end of July with first DVC resale through these guys. Absolutely seamless experience. They answered all my questions both by phone and email. Kept me up to date on the process. Would highly recommend them!

Mark and Lori are absolutely amazing to work with! They really helped explain resale vs. direct. I'm sure at some point, we will use them again to sell our points and/or purchase more points.

I actually bought our direct contract through Mark when he worked for the mouse. Super easy to work with then and very knowledgable. I was so happy to see that he and his wife started their own company. I hope to work with them again in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter