Dvc room question

kaylee1006

Earning My Ears
Besides OKW, do any villas or 1BR have two beds (rather than one bed and one sleeper sofa)?

There are no 1BRs with two real beds even at OKW. if you are asking about studios, OKW is the only one that has two beds (queens). if you are talking about the second bedroom in a 2BR, the other WDW resorts except BWV have a number of 2BR dedicated units, meaning they can be used only as 2BRs and those have two queens in the 2BR, except at BCV some of those dedicateds have the bed and couch arrangement in that second bedroom.

Besides OKW, do any villas or 1BR have two beds (rather than one bed and one sleeper sofa)?

Every one bedroom villa at WDW has a queen sized sleeper sofa in the living room and a king bed in the master bedroom. Some (OKW, BLT, AKV -not value villas) also have the twin sized sleeper chair in the living room. I think GFV will also have the sleeper chair.

Every one bedroom villa at WDW has a queen sized sleeper sofa in the living room and a king bed in the master bedroom. Some (OKW, BLT, AKV -not value villas) also have the twin sized sleeper chair in the living room. I think GFV will also have the sleeper chair.

I think I heard that GFV will have the pull-down Murphy style bed, not a sleeper chair.

no - which they would have more murphy beds - but got told it was not fancy enough for DVC....

the sleeper sofa at DVC resorts are far better than your average sleeper sofa.

I think I heard that GFV will have the pull-down Murphy style bed, not a sleeper chair.

I just looked at the floor plans for GFV at the DVC site and the studios have 1 queen-size bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa, 1 pull-down bunk size bed. The 1 bedrooms have 1 king-size bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa, 1 pull-down bunk-size bed. Rather interesting in my opinion.

RebelSoul said:
I just looked at the floor plans for GFV at the DVC site and the studios have 1 queen-size bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa, 1 pull-down bunk size bed. The 1 bedrooms have 1 king-size bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa, 1 pull-down bunk-size bed. Rather interesting in my opinion.

Keep in mind, as well, those pull down bunks (who some refer to as Murphy beds) are designed for children - they are not as long as a standard twin size mattress.

VGC has a Murphy bed in the 1 BR... But I'm guessing you are asking about WDW ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter