DVC Room on Points - Do they restock toilet paper?

There's usually at least 1 extra roll per bathroom at checkin. They will replenish on full cleaning and trash/towel day. We usually skip those (put out do not disturb) but we call housekeeping and ask for extra toilet paper as needed. It's not an item for which they charge you (like towels).

This may be changing as trash service will be daily at DVC properties following the policy change. The new policies are well documented in the DVC areas of these boards, but basically, mousekeeping will enter all rooms daily for security reasons.

It may be single ply toilet paper, too. So you need more of it.

99% of the time we need more of it........just saying. Sometimes I bring an extra roll from home.

The 1-ply stuff they give you is awful! Especially the super thin stuff in the parks. Need to double up the amount you use if you know what I mean..

Why not just pack a roll or two of toilet paper you use at home?
Very light and does not take up a lot of space in your suitcase. :)

We pack a roll of paper towels - I use it for my contacts - no lint from towels.

We always make a quick grocery stop on the way down and get a 4 pack of our preferred brand of TP for our stays.

In addition to our bringing a few extra with us wifey is very effective 'shopping' for all sorts of supplies from the housekeeping carts in the hallway.

Bill From PA

Oh great now I have to pack, coffee, towels and toilet paper??? lol
BTW what about coffee filters do they stock those?

Oh great now I have to pack, coffee, towels and toilet paper??? lol
BTW what about coffee filters do they stock those?
You need a 10-12 cup flat bottom basket style coffee filter for a Mr Coffee coffee maker. They are not provided because they provide one, maybe two, prefilled filtered coffee packets that make 4-6 cups of coffee on each service day.

In addition to our bringing a few extra with us wifey is very effective 'shopping' for all sorts of supplies from the housekeeping carts in the hallway.

Bill From PA
Bill, that's ripping off DVC members. If you need more, you purchase more, not steal them. Or bring them from home. DVC members pay annual fees that cover all the expenses for operating the resort. Nothing is free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter