• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Resorts with Beaches

Vero Beach and Aulani are both right on an ocean water beach. Hilton Head is actually not on a beach but it is a short distance away and they run a bus back and forth. As for real beach resorts those are it. VGF, BLT, BCV and VWL are near little beaches on the internal WDW lakes but you cannot go into the lake water. BWV is right on one of the lakes but there is no beach area.

Thank you. I was interested in the ones at WDW; I just forgot to mention that in my original post. I realize swimming is prohibited, but I have a friend who loves the beach and wanted to recommend a nice resort that has one, even if it is without the ocean. :beach: Thanks again!

In the front (or back?) of the BCV is a nice sandy beach area. No, you can't swim but at least you can walk around, toes in the sand. There are also some nice beach swings. It's a great place to sit in the evening!

In the front (or back?) of the BCV is a nice sandy beach area. No, you can't swim but at least you can walk around, toes in the sand. There are also some nice beach swings. It's a great place to sit in the evening!

Unless the BC is hosting an event on the beach.

We love sitting at the beach at BC. Love having toes in the sand. Short walk to SAB. No little ones to watch so it's doable for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter