DVC Rental is this for real?!

I am renting points from an owner here on disboards for the first time. So far, it has been a great experience, and she's been so helpful. We are saving over $2,000 from the Disney direct price. So, it's a great deal. I bought my tickets from undercover tourist.

You do get a "trash & towel" day included in your stay at no extra charge. If your stay is 7 nights or less, it will be on Day #4. You will receive fresh towels and toiletries, kitchen towel, dish detergent, paper towels and coffee setups. If you are staying 8 or more nights, you will get a full cleaning on Day #4 and trash & towel on Day #7 included in your stay at no additional cost. The cycle repeats itself on Day #12 with another full cleaning if you are still a guest at that point.

OP is looking to book 3 nights - before a Trash and Tidy which is why I replied as I did.

Thanks everyone I think we will be ok with not doing mouse keeping since it is such a short stay. I hope it's easy to set-up the couch bed. I think I'm going to try for BLT a lake view and hope we get it. We've only ever stayed at the Poly and I do love being on the monorail and our only plans will be to hit up MK and maybe HS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter