DVC Polynesian Villas First Impressions - June 2015

Sorry if this has been answered many times already, but why is it mostly studios? We have never stayed at a MK resort before, so I would love to try one. We toured VGF last year and they were impressive. We will get to one sometime soon, but we prefer a one bedroom
The PVB DVC studio units are converted from hotel rooms. So they were somewhat limited in what options they had using the existing rooms and buildings. Likely this was just the layout that made the most sense.

Whoops didnt realize I just bumped a 3 year old thread.

The PVB DVC studio units are converted from hotel rooms. So they were somewhat limited in what options they had using the existing rooms and buildings. Likely this was just the layout that made the most sense.

Whoops didnt realize I just bumped a 3 year old thread.
Thank you! I have been wondering the same thing and your was the first answer i have found to this question. It finally makes sense. I wonder how regular visitors to the Polynesian hotel feel about part of the resort being converted to DVC?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!