DVC phone tour w/ $25 Disney GC offer

easyas123

DIS Veteran
I recently got a email from DVC referencing our upcoming May trip (we are long time point renters and are doing so again this time) and offering us a $25 gift card to participate in a short phone survey...here is some of the verbiage from the email:

Call us from the comfort of your home to discover more in a quick phone tour. Plus, you'll receive a $25 Disney Gift Card eGift, to make your upcoming trip even more magical.

They give me a number to call and a code to enter to participate/earn the GC. Small print says it's about 20 minutes.

Has anyone else gotten this and made the call? I'm thinking of doing it - hey $25 is $25 at Disney, right?!?!? - but hate to be wrangled on the phone for longer than 20 minutes.

forgot to mention....I did call to make sure it was legit, it is from the DVC and is legitimate.

I did this a few months ago and the call was short, I think less than 20 minutes. The person was very pleasant, only requested that I reply to his email to ensure it had been received (which I did) and I received the gift card email with no issues.

I had a similar offer in January. I was hesitant to call, but threads here said it was painless. My phone call was less than 15 minutes. The DVC agent I spoke with was very nice and not at all pushy. After the phone call, I received a packet of information, 1 follow up email, & 1 follow up phone call that went to my voicemail. For me, this was well worth it for a Disney gift card.

I got something in the mail today to do a tour at WDW and I'd get a $50 GC and 3 fastpasses. Has anyone done this? It said it would be about 60-90 mins, so I would probably do it on our arrival day so we could use the fastpasses at MK.

I've done it 2 or 3 times. The first time the guy just sent me an e-mail with info and that was it. The other 2 times I had to be in front of my computer so that I could click on different things on the website as they told me about it. It took maybe 10 or so minutes.

I got something in the mail today to do a tour at WDW and I'd get a $50 GC and 3 fastpasses. Has anyone done this? It said it would be about 60-90 mins, so I would probably do it on our arrival day so we could use the fastpasses at MK.
We did one this summer. The offer was $75 each for my husband and myself, plus three fp. The $150 was well worth the time spent, and it was interesting to see the rooms.

So I did this today, phone call was probably less than 5 minutes. It has been 2 hours, but no emailed (that is how they said it would come) gift card, although I did get the DVC salespersons email.

I did this when it was a $40 GC and it wasn't bad at all, actually kind of interesting and the lady wasn't pushing by any means. She knew I was pretty much just calling for the GC (although some of the info was valuable and I did pass it on to my parents, who were curious) and didn't make me feel like I'd cornered myself. LOL

It's been 24 hours, and no gift card emailed yet...
So I called, they said it would be a few days.

Last edited:
How do you insure that you will get the offer to do the phone tour? I realize it is only $25 right now but maybe it will go back up later this year. Did ya'll sign up for the free DVD or something?

How do you insure that you will get the offer to do the phone tour? I realize it is only $25 right now but maybe it will go back up later this year. Did ya'll sign up for the free DVD or something?

When I did it, I actually asked at the end of the call to make sure I'd be getting it. I'm not usually that bold. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter