DVC PAP "exchange certificate"

MiaSRN62

DIS Veteran
I keep reading in order to pick up my actual DVC PAP ordered online, I need to go to a will-call window at WDW and bring ID, DVC Member card and exchange certificate. The last one has me?? Where do I get the certificate? I linked the number on the MDE app and I "see" them listed there but don't see an exchange certificate?

thank you

I have not gotten an actual certificate in a couple of years. As long as the certificate is linked in your mde account, you will just need your ID and dvc member card when you activate at guest services.

Thank you! I think Disney might need to upgrade their instructions and FAQ section about this. I was going crazy looking for a certificate on MDE and in my emails. Appreciate it!

You can do the exchange at any Park Ticket Window or Guest Relations Location at WDW. As for a physical exchange certificate, they will mail those out if you select one of the standard shipping options. There may have also been a print at home option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter